Monday, January 13, 2014

Introduction to Me

Hello Everybody!

I've been debating on starting a blog for some time now.  An assignment for one of my college classes kind of gave me the final nudge I needed to get this thing rolling.  I enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts on things, and I feel this blog will give me a nice forum to achieve this. 

I am twenty years old and currently live with my parents and sister in Alger, Michigan.  I am majoring in criminal justice at Delta Community College and work at the McDonalds in West Branch, Michigan. 

Other than work and school, my activities include the following: talking to people about anything/everything, spending time with my family and friends, reading about sports/criminal justice/powerlifting/American Civil War/history in general, lifting weights, watching sports, and following the Green Bay Packers.

I will include more detailed information about myself in later posts, but I just wanted to share a brief outline about me to start this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment